Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting ready for China

Hey guys, so, life is pretty chaotic right now. I'm moving and and I'm going back to china. NOT FOREVER though. So the cold weather in Vancouver right now is really bringing me down since I can only wear the clothes I'm bringing back to china ('cause everything else is packed).
Well, my the other admin of this blog told me to start one cause she says i have great stories. THIS IS IT. I guess I'll start by yapping about my trip to China.
Well it's on Saturday, technically Sunday cause it's 3:30 in the morning and there is just to much to say. (it's hard to think right cause Amy is obsessively jiggling her 6 months old sister around.)
We are going to watch Karate Kid soon so i guess i finish this up later at my house. WOOT.

1 comment:

  1. BAO BAO BAO.

    THIS IS AWESOME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. THE NOSTALGIA. WAS I REALLY THAT BAD AT SPELLING? ISN'T IS SUPPOSE TO BE ICECREMS? I love you only one stage less than your future husband.

    ReplyDelete