Sunday, June 27, 2010

Her first email telling me what she is doing.....FINALLY (once again with personal parts taken out)

GUESS WHAT, i think i gained two pounds already.
and the bad thing is, gulp, my cousin lost weight.
it's like my nightmares are coming true.
infact, hes standing next to me right now bugging me to tell him what i'm typing.
okay
so hes not that fat anymore, like 115 pounds or so.
and i'm eating roasted chinese duck tonight. (okay so maybe all the weight my cousin lost is coming back)
it's so hot here. i feel like showering kabichelimillionism
every day.
ugh, you know, it's really hard to make jokes on word.
not realistic enough. and if i can't type it properly, it's like sounds like a dumbnutt wrote it.
SO BARE WITH MY WHILE I  LEARN THE BASICS
vivo
OOHH OHH, how did the whole _______thing turn out?
LAAS LAAS TO YOU WITH LOTSA LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment