Friday, June 18, 2010

you forgot the title, vivo. i'm adding it in now.

KIRATE KiD is awesome. YES, I WOULD MARRY JADEN SMITH. hehe.
hm. Amy, how come i don't have that auto correct thing? does my bad spelling and typos annoy you? (I'm going to open the second page tmr cause, theoretically, it's tmr.)

so when my mum drove amy home today after the movie, we saw this raccoon that scurried across the road and heres bits and tads of the convo:
Mom: why did that raccoon cross the road?
me: TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE >:)!!!!
>laughter from the two girlies and confusion from the lonesome mum.<


it'd be better if i can type faster.

G'NITEESSSSS LADIES AND GENTS. (and Alyssa)

AND SEE YOU IN PERSON IS SEPTEMBER.

BUG ME WITH ALL THE EMAILS YOU CAN GET. (but I'll reply not that often cause only my cousin's house has internet. so i guess, not that often.)

LALAS AND LOVE,
vivo Z.

5 comments:

  1. haha, i'm so lame. BUT ONLY I AND GO LOW ENOUGH TO COMMENT ON MY OWN POST WHEN REPLYING TO NOBODY.
    :D

    i'm trying to come up with the perfect smile to describe me. any ideas?

    i'll probably delete this comment later, when i find out how to. or at least the first sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. har. you posted more XD
    don't delete your comment, it's ok to comment on your own post.
    i cannot think of a "smile" to describe you. are you sure you don't want a SIMILE??? =_=
    also... typos bug me a lot. you know what? i'm just gonna edit your post and make everything spelled perfectly.
    YOU KNOW WHAT?!??!?!? I AM GOING TO FIX ALL THE TYPOS ON THIS BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i removed it cuz i realized something... nvm

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your going to fix my typos...
    ALL my typos...
    >:)

    ReplyDelete