Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My summer at this moment

Vivo hasn't sent any emails regarding her epic vacation since the last time I posted, so I'll post about my summer.
Right now I am in summer school. It's quite fun, really.I'm taking three courses that take up almost my entire day: 8:30 to 3:36. I;m taking French, drama, and textiles. So far all are quite fun. I made friends, too. It's easy making friends at a place you're only staying for a month at. Really. The shorter the time, the easier to make friends. When I went back to China last time, I met another English speaker; a girl slightly younger than me from New Jersey. We became friends the first couple hours into our trip. It's true, you see. We were so close at the end of the day you could have sworn we known each other all our lives. So... we were best friends for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment